- For thirty years of intense ministry to those bound in sexual sin, Steve Gallagher has led thousands of desperate souls into an encounter with the Cross. This experience has given him deep insight into the human heart and the unseen spiritual realm that surrounds us. Steve’s burden is to see believers purified and possessed by the power of God. His messages impart an eternal perspective and call Christians to a deeper life in God.
- Glenn was saved in the early 70s through a revival that swept the nation called the Jesus Movement. The Lord then called him and his wife, Jessica to start an outreach on the streets of Detroit, Michigan. In a short time the outreach became a church which they pastored for 12 years. Glenn resigned this church, earned a masters degree in Theology and Church History and pastored two other churches. In 1997, the Lord called Him and Jessica to an evangelistic ministry; challenging the church and calling the lost to Jesus. Through Glenn’s stirring and compassionate preaching, saints and sinners alike are called to repentance, holiness, and intimacy with God. He challenges the church to examine themselves and determine if they are living out the revolutionary teachings of Jesus as he calls the lost to abandon their whole life to the One who demands wholehearted devotion.
- David Ravenhill is a seasoned pastor and itinerant minister. After graduating Bethany Fellowship Bible College, he and his wife Nancy served with David Wilkerson’s first Teen Challenge Center in New York City. For the next 15 years, David served on the pastoral team of one of New Zealand’s largest churches. Following this, he served on the senior leadership team at Kansas City Fellowship and then as senior pastor of a thriving church in Washington state. He resigned in 1997 to commence a full-time international itinerant ministry. During this time he also taught in the Brownsville Revival School of Ministry and traveled with Evangelist Steve Hill and the Awake America Crusades. David has a continuing burden for the Church to come to maturity through intimacy with God.
- Kathy co-founded Pure Life Ministries in 1986. For over 20 years, she ministered to wives of men who struggle with sexual sin. Married women greatly appreciate her testimony about how the Lord called her to stand with her husband through the most painful ordeal of her life. When she speaks of God’s grace to sustain a person through trials, it is obvious that she is speaking from experience.
- Dustin Renz is a graduate of Southeastern University. Prior to entering Pure Life Ministries in April 2010, he and his wife, Brittany, served as Missionary Associates in Macedonia. At Pure Life, he had a life-changing encounter with God that radically altered his life, including his marriage and ministry. He currently serves as the Associate Pastor of Kettering Assembly of God. Dustin is also the founder of Make Way Ministries, which exists to see the Body of Christ awaken, mature and arise to its responsibility in these last days. Dustin currently resides in Ohio with his wife of twelve years, and his two daughters, Abigail and Claire.
- Jordan is the Assistant Director of Counseling, working with students in the Residential Program and also with the counseling staff. He also serves as the ministry’s Events Coordinator, overseeing the Pure Life Ministries Annual Conference and other events. Jordan holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of California at Irvine. In the years before coming to Pure Life, he was involved in restaurant management: supervising, troubleshooting, training and development. He has been with the ministry since 2011.
Children* + Banquet
*All adult pricing includes Friday on-site lunch and Saturday Banquet.
*Child’s pricing is for children ages 2-12 and includes Friday on-site lunch and Conference childcare. Banquet childcare is not provided.