- For thirty years of intense ministry to those bound in sexual sin, Steve Gallagher has led thousands of desperate souls into an encounter with the Cross. This experience has given him deep insight into the human heart and the unseen spiritual realm that surrounds us. Steve’s burden is to see believers purified and possessed by the power of God. His messages impart an eternal perspective and call Christians to a deeper life in God.
- Dustin Renz is a graduate of Southeastern University. Prior to entering Pure Life Ministries in April 2010, he and his wife, Brittany, served as Missionary Associates in Macedonia. At Pure Life, he had a life-changing encounter with God that radically altered his life, including his marriage and ministry. He currently serves as the Associate Pastor of Kettering Assembly of God. Dustin is also the founder of Make Way Ministries, which exists to see the Body of Christ awaken, mature and arise to its responsibility in these last days. Dustin currently resides in Ohio with his wife of twelve years, and his two daughters, Abigail and Claire.
- David Ravenhill is a seasoned pastor and itinerant minister. After graduating Bethany Fellowship Bible College, he and his wife Nancy served with David Wilkerson’s first Teen Challenge Center in New York City. For the next 15 years, David served on the pastoral team of one of New Zealand’s largest churches. Following this, he served on the senior leadership team at Kansas City Fellowship and then as senior pastor of a thriving church in Washington state. He resigned in 1997 to commence a full-time international itinerant ministry. During this time he also taught in the Brownsville Revival School of Ministry and traveled with Evangelist Steve Hill and the Awake America Crusades. David has a continuing burden for the Church to come to maturity through intimacy with God.
- Kathy co-founded Pure Life Ministries in 1986. For over 20 years, she ministered to wives of men who struggle with sexual sin. Married women greatly appreciate her testimony about how the Lord called her to stand with her husband through the most painful ordeal of her life. When she speaks of God’s grace to sustain a person through trials, it is obvious that she is speaking from experience.
- Nate is the Director of Ministry Outreach at Pure Life Ministries. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in History from Messiah College in Mechanicsburg, PA. After college he worked both as a worship leader and also as Counselor Support Staff at a residential treatment facility for juvenile sex offenders. He has served in our Media Department since he came on board in 2009. Nate is very passionate in his desire to see young people come into a real life with God.
- Pastor Ed oversees the organization’s counseling programs and is responsible for pastoring the staff and students at the ministry’s residential facility. Ed holds a Bachelor’s degree from Millersville University and a Master’s degree in Religion from Evangelical Theological Seminary. Before coming to Pure Life Ministries, he worked as a counselor in a nationally known drug & alcohol addiction ministry for several years. He has served at the Ministry since 2005.